Sunday, May 27, 2012

Slackin

It's safe to say that I have been more than a slacker...I could blame Coachella and the fact that my sister got engaged, but I'd rather avoid the excuses and just get better at this whole blogging thing.

On to the important stuff...I was driving home from a delicious lunch at Alcove, one of my favorite restaurants in Los Feliz (see below), and I found The Warehouse a retro treasure trove nestled amid rows of deserted buildings and pupuserias on Sunset in Echo Park. The impressive collection of vintage clothing, accessories, and eclectic antiques are all thanks to the blood and sweat of owner, Justin, who hand selects the majority of the merchandise. There is no question that this hilly pocket of LA is an up-and-coming hood with lots of growth opportunity for local businesses, and this amazing shop is certainly representative of the exciting momentum underway. Stop by, and while you're there go to Origami Vinyl for some old school records and live musica. 

1929 Hillhurst Ave. 90027

NOMNONOM 

1197 West Sunset Blvd. 90026




1816 West Sunset Blvd. 90026 

No comments:

Post a Comment